Add a new account quickly
Most email accounts, including Office 365, Exchange server accounts, Outlook.com, Hotmail.com, Live.com and Google accounts can be set up in a few quick steps.
- Select Outlook > Preferences > Account.
- Click the plus (+) sign > New Account.
- Type your email address > Continue.
- Type your password > Add Account. (Your screen might look different from this one depending on the account you’re adding.)
- If adding a Yahoo, or other IMAP or POP account, you might be taken to those sites and asked to allow Outlook to access your mail, contacts, and calendars. Click Allow to continue.
- If you are adding Gmail, you will get a prompt within Outlook to sign-in to your Google account. This is for users who are on Build 16.15.18070902 and higher.Have you already added your Gmail account to Outlook then see, Improved authentication for existing Gmail users.
- Select Done to start using Outlook 2016 for Mac.
Need help setting up Outlook for Android?
Please utilize our Help Desk Services By sending your support requests to, email@example.com or call 604-925-8106 EXT 3