skip to Main Content
Back To Top
- For best result you must be using the following WEB browsers, Microsoft Edge, Google Chrome or Firefox. Do not use Internet Explorer.
- Go to the following WEB site; https://remote.eaglefinancial.ca, login with your workstation username and password.
- The following WEB page will appear
- Look for your workstation, if you do not see it click “Devices”
- To connect to your workstation, click on your computer name.
- If you are using Edge, you will be prompted to OPEN a remote desktop session or SAVE the remote desktop session.
- If you are using Chrome of Firefox, a remote desktop icon will be saved to your downloads folder
- Open Remote Desktop Session
- As a secondary security precaution, you will be asked once more for your password. Enter your password and then click OK.
- This will start a remote desktop session.
- When you are finished working on your computer, log off of it and then sign out of the “Remote WEB Access” portal
- Save Remote Desktop Session
- This process saves a shortcut for future sessions, in your downloads folder
- To remotely connect to your computer using the Saved Remote desktop session, simply double click the shortcut and answer the questions appropriately